Home »Contact the Author
- Big oil to cut investment again in 2016LONDON (Reuters) - With crude prices at 11-year lows, the world's biggest oil and gas producers are facing their longest period of investment cuts in decades, but are expected to borrow more to preserve the dividends demanded by investors.
- Iran says boosting oil exports depends on future demandDUBAI (Reuters) - A rise in Iran's crude oil exports once sanctions against it are lifted depends on future global oil demand and should not further weaken oil prices, senior officials were quoted as saying.
- Airbus to sell three A380 superjumbo jets to Japan's ANA Holdings: NikkeiNEW YORK (Reuters) - European planemaker Airbus has won a deal to sell three A380 superjumbo jets to Japan's biggest carrier ANA Holdings Inc in a deal valued at about 150 billion yen ($1.25 billion), the Nikkei reported.
- Investors look to January effect at start of 2016NEW YORK (Reuters) - As Wall Street wraps up its flattest year since 2011, investors will have to deal with many of the same issues next year as they attempt to gauge market direction.
- Honda confirms ninth death linked to Takata airbagWASHINGTON (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co confirmed on Thursday that a Takata airbag inflator ruptured in a July crash of a Honda Accord and likely led to the death of the young driver, the ninth death in the world linked to the faulty inflators.