Home »Website Sitemap
- Airbus to sell three A380 superjumbo jets to Japan's ANA Holdings: NikkeiNEW YORK (Reuters) - European planemaker Airbus has won a deal to sell three A380 superjumbo jets to Japan's biggest carrier ANA Holdings Inc in a deal valued at about 150 billion yen ($1.25 billion), the Nikkei reported.
- Investors look to January effect at start of 2016NEW YORK (Reuters) - As Wall Street wraps up its flattest year since 2011, investors will have to deal with many of the same issues next year as they attempt to gauge market direction.
- Honda confirms ninth death linked to Takata airbagWASHINGTON (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co confirmed on Thursday that a Takata airbag inflator ruptured in a July crash of a Honda Accord and likely led to the death of the young driver, the ninth death in the world linked to the faulty inflators.
- Delta's pilots union seeks big wage hike as profits surge: Bbg(Reuters) - The union representing Delta Air Lines Inc's pilots is seeking a wage hike of about 40 percent compounded over three years as the carrier's profits surge, Bloomberg reported, citing a memo from the Air Line Pilots Association.
- Last-minute cold weather brings little relief to U.S. apparel(Reuters) - Apparel retailers saw a boost of no more than $200 million in sales from cold weather just before the new year, and with product markdowns above 50 percent, it will be very difficult to make up margins in the coming months, industry researchers said.